Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random Posts

I've to try to be not too gullible lah.. something happened today that made me wish I'm a more cynical person. At least I won't fall for the 'believe me.. I just want the best for you' type. Hmm.. lets hope this thing gets worked out fast.
======
Sometimes I wonder whether I expect too much of people. But for a lawyer (or her clerk, irregardless) to be making petty mistakes (that even I can catch) TWICE, I think that just did it! *sigh* Sometimes I wish I can do these things on my own.. but of course cannot la. Maybe one day I'll wake up and decide to be a lawyer.. heh!
======
I miss a friend of mine. Used to be best friend, perhaps? Used to hang out and share everything with her. She told me once she knew this would happen.. that when we are apart, it won't be the same, and we might even end up not being friends. I wonder whether I'm too judgemental. I know I want the best for her. But why do I feel I can't tell her stuff? Or she can't tell me stuff? Like we used to? It's just sad.. :(
======
Uya dah tido. Tah apa mimpi tonight rajin plak nak read her 'Bijakbaca' and 'Phonics Reader'. Maybe coz esok got 'Ejaan' and 'Spelling' kot. I'm trying to get her to hang on to her Mandarin classes.. huhu.. just a couple more months and you'll be done with it, baby! Kalu drop out middle of the year.. mana plak teacher nak put you during that period, right? isk iskk.. Moral of the story.. takyah la berangan nak masukkan anak kat sekolah Cina walaupun mukanya seakan2 Cina... if she dislikes the language..
======
I'm getting the hang of things at work (finally?). Gosh, this work assignment is taking forever, seriously! Can't wait to start a new one! Wonder whether I made the wrong career move a couple of years back.. huhu..
======
Still waiting for a good news from my agent. Why la people want to rent our place but can't/don't want to fork out the deposits up front? And these people are professionals some more.. hmmm... makes me wonder also.. haih..
======
Really can't believe Yasmin Ahmad's gone :( innalillah.. her works touched so many hearts. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.. amin.. Al-Fatihah..

No comments: