Monday, July 20, 2009

Back n Forth

I'm back in Sungai Udang. At the same time last two days I was still going round and round TESCO Ampang with Uya trying to find the halogen light bulb. Property lesson no#1 - don't buy fancy lights that you have to go around town searching for bulb replacements! Even in IKEA (the place that same light was bought) the mentol is no longer sold, ye! How frustrating is that? Yikes! Nasib la Sunday got viewing appt for prospective tenant.. kalu tak memang la tak ganti lagi lampu terbakar tuh..

Anyway, I've been going to KL 4 weekends in a row now.. and yeah, it's starting to get to me (the kepenatan, I mean). I guess we just HAVE to have 4 rental properties sooner than later so that we can register this part-time thingy as a business entity.. and then perhaps I can hire a property manager to do all these 'tenant management' stuff! Hmm.. susah jugak rupanya nak jadi tuan rumah berjaya!

I hope all the works that we've put in now will put us in good stead in years to come. And hopefully all the back n forth driving will be worth it...

No comments: