Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cousins



I never thought I'd be so glad to be back in Sungai Udang!  hahaha.. home sweet home :-) For the past couple of days I've been on the road because of the TA forum in Kuantan.  Alang2 dah pergi east coast, might as well drop by my Along's place in Dungun, right?  It's been so long since we last saw her and the kids (since raya puasa last year to be exact).  Insyirah has grown up so much since the last time I saw her.  And Uya was just thrilled to see Fea! Nothing beats playing with a cousin your own age!  Tengok je la kerenah diorang ni..  

The forum turned out to be better than I expected. I think I learned a bit more on turnaround management matters from many of the papers presented.  The Kuantan Swiss Garden Resort & Spa didn't disappoint either. I especially liked the Samsara Spa! Finally got to go for a full body treatment - it's heavenly and a perfect anniversary gift from hubby (coz he couldn't join me there.. huhu.. ).  Basically since Uya stayed back with Fea (thank you Along!) I kinda had a break from being a mom.  Sekali sekala best jugak coz I've got time for myself.. hehe.. but I missed her terribly.  2 nights without her were enough la.  Camne la dah besar2 nanti nak masuk skolah asrama ni?  hmm..

3 comments:

Didie said...

ehh u kat PPM yea? i thot u keje at KLCC. harituh geng2 MTB PPM dtg kerteh. my hubby tolong organize theirb iking activity in kerteh.

Amz said...

masuk asrama or not.. aku still debate dgn husband aku bab ni.

Yatie said...

Didie - yeah, i've been with PPM forever! and i heard about the mountain biking trip. if my hubby was around maybe he'd have gone too.. biler nak buat lawatan balas? :)

Nora - masuk laa.. we made frens for life in skool what? hehe..