Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Anniversary

Happy 7th Anniversary my darling..
Here's hoping for many many more years to come! :-)
==================
I think I've told you before that I never thought 
I would have been married by the time I was 25.
I was aiming more for 27; thus the Satria (haha)
But I guess I found what I thought 
I wasn't really looking for then in YOU.
And that changes everything...

Thank you for all the love, patience and understanding 
in all the years that we have been together.
You're such a wonderful hubby, Papa to our Uya, 
and you're my best friend, too.
I hope our lives together will be blessed with more 
happiness and health and wealth..
And yes, I'm keeping the Picture in mind, 
hoping it'll come true sooner than we expected :D

Semoga jodoh kita berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.. AMIN

6 comments:

citykoos said...

congratulations! and my anni is just one day after urs! :D

Amz said...

ohh.. congrats! moga berkekalan.
bw, you've been tagged! hehehee.. (pi marah dila, dia yg mula)

Didie said...

wahh.. so romantic. happy anniversary too ;-)

Unknown said...

semoga bahagia bersama selamanya.. best wishes 2 u :)

Unknown said...

aku tag kau. sila buat. :)

Yatie said...

CK - when belated anni celebration? i'm hoping mine wud happen next week when FHA comes back! huhu.. apa la nasib kita ni..

Amzkaz - wahh.. ada gak orang yang nak tag aku eh? hahaa.. ingat takdak orang tengok pun blog aku nih! orait nanti aku wat, k..

Didie - thanks for the wish :)

Azq - ingat tak korang datang time nikah aku 7 years ago? hehe.. i got our pics together2 tau.. tq 4 d wish! nanti aku buat ko nyer tag together w/nora's k ;)